Goodyear Customer Service
- (800) 321-2136
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Company has been in the industry since 1898. The company was established by Frank A. Seiberling. Originally, the company manufactured bicycle and carriage tires, horseshoe pads and poker chips. Together with its subsidiaries and joint ventures, Goodyear develops, markets and sells tires for most applications today. At the present time, the corporate office of the company is based in Akron, Ohio.
Currently, Goodyear measures sales of nearly $20 billion. For over the past few decades, Goodyear has been one of the largest tire and rubber manufacturers in the world, operating more than 60 plants in 26 countries.
Goodyear is ranked 192 out of 2190 in Service Centers and Repairs category
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Goodyear to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
- Redford, Michigan, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Syracuse, New York, United States
- New York, New York, United States
- Camden, New Jersey, United States
- Tampa, Florida, United States
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida, United States
- Corpus Christi, Texas, United States
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States