Airport West, Victoria County

I went to have my tyre Fit and balanced this morning at Goodyear Auto care, Tire Shop, at 1/93-95 Matthews Avenue, Airport West VIC 3042.before the job, told him be mindful.Guess What happened?

look closely at the Top Photo. spoken to the owner who did this job, why such thing happen? he then told me defensively that the scratch been there before. lower photo taken few night before the job tell you the real story.

Paid $30 for Fit + Balancing a Tyre and get a Nasty Scratch.

will never again !!not happy with the service at all.

This reviewer shared experience about "scratched my alloy mag wheel" and wants this business to "fix the scracthes, restore my mags to oem finish" as the author lost $250. The author is overall dissatisfied with Goodyear and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about tire balancing from Goodyear was poor workmanship Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Goodyear.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Service Centers and Repairs category for more informed decision or compare Goodyear to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Goodyear?

Comments