I went to have my tyre Fit and balanced this morning at Goodyear Auto care, Tire Shop, at 1/93-95 Matthews Avenue, Airport West VIC 3042.before the job, told him be mindful.Guess What happened?

look closely at the Top Photo. spoken to the owner who did this job, why such thing happen? he then told me defensively that the scratch been there before. lower photo taken few night before the job tell you the real story.

Paid $30 for Fit + Balancing a Tyre and get a Nasty Scratch.

will never again !!not happy with the service at all.

Review about: Tire Balancing.

I didn't like: Poor workmanship.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Scratched my alloy mag wheel / $250
Preferred solution fix the scracthes, restore my mags to OEM finish.

Had an Experience with Goodyear?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Goodyear - Stay Away from this place! Goodyear " I went to have a tire looked at that was under warranty on my Mercedes and ended up paying for a water pump, steering reservoir,..." Read more I Am Not Satisfied With AC Dude! Ac Dude "I hired another contractor to fix my tenant's air conditioner out in Azusa, California and when he fixed it, he did Not Fix It Properly and caused additional damage in..." Read more Brakes For Less - Brake Job gone wrong Brakes For Less "This is single handedly the most incompetent group of people working on cars!!! The only thing they do day in and day out are brakes, so you would think that..." Read more GMC Air Conditioning Services - Poor service, shoddy hookup GMC Air Conditioning Services "AVOID this company!!! Poor workmanship, cheap equipment, and shoddy installation make for a very bad investment. I had a system, both units, attic and ground, replaced in spring of 2012...." Read more Tnt Express - TNT is awful Tnt Express "TNT Express is the worst international shipper I've experienced. Their customs fees are exorbitant, and added charges (handling, residence delivery) came to 2 1/2 times the amount recently paid for..." Read more Protuninglab - Faulty product, but customer liable for restocking/return fees Protuninglab "HID-02-AZ-B306-PBC-RFV-4D-A HID Xenon + 05-08 BMW E90 3 Series CCFL Angel Eye Projector Headlights - Black I purchased the above item and paid the additional money for the warning cancelers. Once..." Read more Fire Fly Hoverboard - Totally Ripped Off Son Has No Christmas Present Fire Fly Hoverboard "Here is my story, I had purchased a Lamborghini 8 Houverboard from firefly, for a Christmas present for my son, after using it for only 10 days it started beeping..." Read more Freedompop - Unauthorized charges Freedompop "I signed up for the free trial. The fine print clearly said I would be charged 8.99 a month if I did not cancel the trial. I was later charged..." Read more