4.3
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I was looking to leave a good review about this location and came across this review. I was actually in the waiting room when this persons mother was there, not the reviewer, and I overheard the entire conversation.

They explained that the tires were getting low and even offered to take her to the shop to see them and explain it in further detail. They even told her that she didn’t have to do the tires right away and that she could wait but she said she would rather do it now than just do it in a couple of weeks. I actually commend the sales guy with how polite he was and how he gave her options and didn’t try to forcefully persuade her to buy tires.

It’s funny how people always want to leave details out so it suits their agenda. Now if this isn’t the same situation that I witnessed then I apologize but I’d be shocked if it wasn’t.

Comments

Notgoingtotakeit

She went in for an oil change and was told the tires we unsafe. I do not believe this is the same situation.

They scam all the time so of course they are polite and come across as helpful.

They are paid to sell tires and credit cards. She went in for an oil change and was pressured into tires and a credit card.

To the comment of thought they overheard this conversation. Your account is incorrect, they told her the tire we unsafe.

They told me the same thing on a follow up call.

Good year is a has been company with has been employees. Go elsewhere.

This location pertains to 755 21st St Vero Beach Florida and to the negative comment that someone left that was false