Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I had the worst experience here at the 8303 Clairemont Mesa Blvd San Diego location and would tell everyone to stay FAR away from this dishonest joke of a business. The manager on site, Derrick Mosley, had a bad attitude the minute we walked in the door.

I went in for a simple oil change and 4 HOURS later they had my bill up to $480 and told me pretty much everything on my car needed to be replaced. I already knew I needed 2 tires replaced and was planning on going to Costco right after I left here but they told me they would match and even beat any competitors price. So they quoted me $244 dollars for 2 Michellin Defender XTs which was $20 bucks cheaper so I told them go ahead and do it. THANK GOD we checked before paying and noticed they put on a brand I have never even heard of before, Jinyu, $50 tires, and they were trying to charge me $244!!!

We told them thats not what we agreed to and they just stood there with a blank look on their face. We told them they need to fix this or put our tires back on so we can go to Costco like we originally planned. The VERY RUDE manager Derrick, said they couldnt put our tires back on because they destroyed them when they first took them off. By this time we are extremely frustrated and tired and said we wanted to call the general manager regarding this horrific customer service.

Derrick then proceeded to tell his tech guy to just put our tires back on and if "anything" should happen after we drove off it wouldnt be their fault. I have never been so frustrated and felt so taken advantage of, this place should be shut down. We did speak to the customer service manager, Pionieto, and all he cared about was the 2 bad reviews we submitted on Yelp and said he couldnt help us.

The whole experience was an absolute nightmare!!! Do yourself a favor and find somewhere else to give your hard earned money to who wont take advantage of you.

Review about: Goodyear Car Repair.

Comments

#1420109

I am a pissed off consumer also I have been taken advantage of for over a $1,000.00 help me get a refund and my car fix right. they keep giving me bull on why my vehicle is not fix or ready do to there negligence and i should not half to pay or be with out my vehicle because of there bad service they have had my vehicle for over a week.

please help me my vehicle is my life line and or my lively hood way of living . HELP!!!